Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas, Snow, and new address....

Well, it's been awhile that I have been meaning to post but I have been busy. My apartment is decorated and ready for Christmas (ok, I didn't have much to work with but I did my best). I go home to America in four days and counting and I am so excited to see my family and everyone and be in America for Christmas!!

On another note, it finally snowed in Montebelluna on Saturday morning. It was a very little bit but enough to be able to see some snow on the ground and on the rooftops. It made me very happy to see it! :)



Lastly, I have a new address for packages. I can get regular mail at the old address but anything that needs to be signed for is easier to be sent to Manuela's office because there is never anybody at the house to accept packages. That address is:

Manuela Zanin
c/o Mionetto SPA
Via Colderove 2
31044 Valdobbiadene (TV) , Italy

I am working on putting up some new pictures because it has been a long time and I have a lot of new ones so check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that' a weird address....that's exactly how i write it?? not italy but (TV)?? anyway, don't know about anymore packages....i've spent a fortune on you!!! counting the days....love you. mom