Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Loving Italy

Today is Chicco's 2nd birthday and I just got back from giving him his present. He really loved it and it made me so happy. I will try to post a picture soon but I didn't have my camera so they are on Luca's camera. I got him a little lego set with a car and a truck (it is like a small mechanic shop, which he loves). Anyway, I am really going to miss him and Manuela and Luca when I am home in America for Christmas. I would really love to see him on Christmas morning because he and all of them now feel like a pary of me.

Also, I realized today that I really am falling in love with my life here in Italy now. I took an unexpected trip today to see Lake Garda and the cutest little town on the lake. And on Friday I am flying to Rome and am going to the Vatican on Saturday, (I think it sounds really cool to say that casually and I can now because I live in Italy!)

Anyway, I am really excited to go home and really happy with my life here in Italy. It is a very good time in my life right now! :)

1 comment:

chickie said...

Dear Ryan, When I grow uo, I hope to be doing what you are doing! I adore reading about your life, what a wonderful time you are having. Much love to the family and have a wonderful holiday. Watch out for culture shock! loce chickie.