Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back in Italia

So I am back here in Montebelluna. I have been back for almost a week now and things are back to normal again. It is really weird to think about the fact that I won't be in America again for almost nine months! Saying goodbye to my brothers and friends was really weird and sadd because this is the longest I have ever been away from home, or my family.



I am very happy here though and really looking forward to this next year spent here. I have a lot more traveling to do and a lot more to see and learn so it should be exciting.



The next thing I have to look forward to is my parents visit in the beginning of Febraury. I can't wait! I am so excited for them to meet everyone and see what my life is like here. That is in about three weeks so I am very excited.

After that, I just have to look into dates for a few more visitors and enjoy life in Italia!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I feel the same way about my parents coming to visit. Telling everyone at home about life here wasn't working out so well, people just have to see it for themselves. Glad your happy to be back, talk to you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey i hope you have the best 6 months of your life until your back in the states again.. and we can talk...
brett

Anonymous said...

I'm coming, I'm coming.....and I can't wait!!!! MOM