Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pasta Carbonara

Sunday night, I made dinner for Andrea and I at his house and I was very proud of myself. The day before Manuela had taught me a typical Italian dish, pasta carbonara (with eggs and bacon) so I decided to try to make it myself. It tasted exactly the same as hers did and was even really easy to make. It was very nice. I made a great dinner and we had some Mionetto Prosecco (sparkling wine specialized in this region) to go along with it. I felt like a real adult. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I wrote you an e-mail last week and I know that your parents are out there visiting so you probably haven't been able to check your e-mail, but PLEASE DO and get back to me ASAP!!!

Miss you :( xoxoxo

Andrea said...

You did a really good job making that pasta..
It was delicious