Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday at the Beach

Sunday, Andrea and I went to Jesolo. We got a late start because we weren't sure if I had to work or not, so we didn't get there until around 4 but it was such a beautiful day that it didn't matter. We met up with another couple there and hung out with them for about two hours and then they left and we stayed until the sunset, and then went out to dinner. It was such a nice day and we can't wait to go back another time and stay for the whole day. :)


It also made me really excited for Tuscany this weekend. We are going to a friend of Andrea's house in Montepulciano, which is in the Siena provence. We are leaving early Friday morning and staying until Sunday night. I am really excited!! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Even the boring Jesolo is special like Caribbean islands when I'm with you