Friday, March 21, 2008

Artwork and Cousins

Ok, so most of these are from my birthday so this is very late but that seems to be the theme of this year so it works! I have recieved some artwork from my little cousins for my birthday, valetnines day, etc and I had a wall of my room that was pretty empty. They are from Stella (7), Luisa (4), and Sadie (5) (and one from my uncle Anthony). So I had the idea to put up all of the artwork. Here is the result:


Now that I have a wall(s), more like a corner dedicated to children's artwork, I encourage more to come!!! They can be sent to:

Ryan Nestler
c/o Manuela Zanin
via Regina Cornaro 9
31044 Montebelluna, Italy

Thanks so much girls and keep 'em coming!! :)

1 comment:

Bella said...

These drawings are too cute. I love putting up the artwork that my niece makes for me, too. 5 year olds have a way with color, don't they?

I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning all about your Italian adventure.