Saturday, March 8, 2008

Vacation- Sunday

Over the next few posts I will be writing about my vacation last week with my parents, and Andrea for part of it. I'm just going to write one post for each day that we were gone.
My parents came on Friday morning and we spent Friday and Saturday in Montebelluna and Asolo. Saturday I cooked lunch and we had dinner with Manuela, Luca, and Chicco.

Sunday morning we left Montebelluna and headed for Florence. We stopped at a rest stop around Bologna and it was 80 degrees!! It was so nice!

We spent the afternoon in Florence, visiting the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza Michaelangelo (view of the whole city). We had lunch overlooking Ponte Vecchio.

Duomo of Florence

Andrea and I at Piazza Michaelangelo with Duomo in the background

Then we left and headed for our villa in Pomaio and finally arrived after about an hour of being lost in Arezzo. It was too dark to see anything but the inside was amazing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU.......I MISS YOU......I MISS YOU!!!!!!

MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Love

We had such a good time getting to live your Italian life with you.

Love Dad