Sunday, June 1, 2008

List #3

This was the hardest list and a lot of it has more to do with my life right now, then actually going back to America, but I wanted to make a list anyway, but I could only get five. So, here are the things I am not looking forward to about going back to America:

1. Start working- I am very excited and anxious to join th nursing world but still, having responsiblilty is never as fun as not having any!

2. Buying things- I have NO money right now and I have a lot of things that I have to buy as soon as I get back: a car (exciting but the money is not), a phone, and eventually an apartment.

3. Gas prices- I hear that they are extremely high right now, and not looking forward to that.

4. NJ scenery- coming from living in Italy for a year doesn't make me very excited to get back to good old NJ landscapes. Beautiful but not quite the same.

5. Responsibility- such as having to find a job, do errands (although I do enjoy that), get health and car insurance, etc.

No comments: