Saturday, August 25, 2007

Arrival and Bocale

I felt much better after talking to my mom and started to get excited to meet the family. I arrived in Reggio and Antonio (the dad) picked me up with all four kids (who are adorable). At that point I was happy and glad to finally be somewhere.
We went straight to their house at the sea, which is in Bocale. Unfortunately there is no air conditioning so it was very hot but it is very nice and I was happy to be there. Showering was interesting (I will post a picture whenever I can of the "shower" that I use here.
Anyway, everything is going well here but I miss home and my family and Brett sooo very much!!! I have to go now as I am going with Claudia (the mom) to the house in Reggio (the one they live in during the year), and I am very excited because it sounds very big and nice from what I have heard. I have some pictures and will post them and more later.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

mrs. w said...

hey sweetie pie .
enjoy and mangia .