Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome!

So 2 days from right now I will be in the airport and I am officially getting a little nervous/excited too. I think for the past week every dream I have had has had to do with Italy in some way.

As of right now the only way to contact me is here or through email (my email is ryetoasty@aol.com). Once I get there I will know my address (which I have right now but I'm not quite sure how to write it out), and possibly a phone number where I can be reached.

I just wanted to officially post something so everyone has something to look at...but now back to packing....

5 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Buon viaggio!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're gone!!! have a safe flight- i'll talk to you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Ryan Have a great time Looking forward to your blog

Anonymous said...

pressed the wrong button anonymous was me

chickie said...

Dear Ryan, Love your stories! It will get better, so sorry that I am not traveling to Italia, I think having a couple of days off will be great and having you clothes in a closet! Take care, love chickie.