Friday, August 31, 2007

Reggio!!

So things are still going... I am still not completely loving it here and am trying to wait patiently for that day to come....but I am having a good time...

Had a little incident yesterday when one of the woman from the Phillipines (Jenny, the one who is pregnant, and I was told was "moody") told me what to do with the kids. I did not appreciate it and immediately wanted to go home..but felt much better after writing in my journal and calming down for a little bit. It was nteresting, but not a big deal in hindsight.

Today is very very very windy and I have now discovered that attempting to ride a really old, too small, flat bike uphill against the wind on roads that are pretty much rocks and dirt, not such a good idea....I fell coming around a corner as I was trying to get back on the bike and the wind blew it over under me (just thought I would give you all a little mental picture, and let everyone know that unfortunately my excellent grace has followed me to Itay). Oh the things I will do to get to the internet!!!

Finally moving to Reggio tomorrow and I am very excited!!!...

Thats pretty much all for now as I am now in a different internet cafe but now my camera card doesnt seem to fit into the USB port...I promise I am really trying to load some pictures!!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Caitlin Nestler said...

Ryan i am very intriuged by your life. While you are roaming around a forgein country REMEMBER I AM THE FuNNY one. I hope your trip is amazing.
love your funny cousin
Caitlin

Meagan said...

I hope you are feeling better! Thank you so much for the call, now that you have posted your address maybe I will send you some of my coloring book pictures from the hospital! haha

love, your FUNNIEST cousin,
meag