Friday, November 16, 2007

Lazy

On another note, I have become increasingly more and more lazy since I have been here. I think it has something to do with the fact that I hardly have any responsibility, so there isn't very much that I actually have to do. I mean I have even put off replying to emails, that at the time I read them just simply require too much thought for me to have at that moment. So now I am actually sitting down to do a whole bunch of things that I have put off all week.

I guess now is the time to do it because I will never be able to do this again, at least not anytime soon. Or at least that is what I keep telling myself as I crawl back into bed with a book.

Also, the only thing I would feel guilty about is that I am not experiencing everything completely, but I think for the most part I am. And I try to see at least one or two new things every week. It's just not realistic to expect to do something new and exciting every single day, but I am certainly trying. Regardless, I came here to enjoy a new country, learn the language and enjoy the next year of my life, and I am definitely doing all of that! So I'm happy!! :)

No comments: