Friday, October 5, 2007

Cinema

So I went out for the first time last night with a new friend. Manuela's brother is 24 and he took me out to the movies. It was very interesting. We saw Evan Almighty, entirely in Italian so it was very hard for me, actually a lot harder than I thought it would be because they talk so fast. But I got the jist of it and it was an interesting experience. They have an intermission in the middle of all their movies, so funny, but kinda nice if you have to go to the bathroom.

It was very nice to finally go out with someone and he was really nice. We had a good conversation and I think we are going out tonight as well to see some of his friends play in a band. So that should be fun too.

On another note, I am in a very good mood because almost everything is finally working here now. I have a new cell phone, and this one is so much better. I understand how to use it and I can send and recieve text messages!! My new number is 3465909150 but to call or text from America you need to dial 01139 and then the number.

I'm also excited because I got my webcam to work, so now when I talk to people on Skype they can see me, very exciting.

And, I am able to watch Grey's Anatomy, which is the best news of all because ABC.com won't let people watch their online shows outside of America. But thanks to Meagan I found another website where I can watch them, even the new ones, so exciting because I am already hooked again after one episode!

I think that's all for now!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hey, good to hear you're settling in well where you've landed--care to share where you're watching Grey's Anatomy?

Email me when you get a chance please :)

Anonymous said...

funniest cousin and providing you with your favorite television show? Caitlin is totally getting knocked out of top spot... miss you glad that everything is working out over there!!