Friday, October 12, 2007

More Chicco

So we go to the park everyday and, because he is 2, we pretty much do the same things everytime. And he always remembers. So we usually walk there together and he stops to hide under this sign:

I know you can't see his whole face but how freakin cute is his smile.

Then he stops to take a look at the flowers (which I actually noticed for the first time today):

Then we get to the playground and he goes up the stairs and down the slide (over and over again) but the whole time he counts in English now (1,2,5 but it's a start), and when we get to the slide, I count to three while holding him still and he looks at me like this:


He's pretty cute!! I'm so proud when he speaks English, it's so cool! I guess this year is my small glimpse into the world of a teacher.

Boun Giornata (Have a good day)!

No comments: