Monday, October 1, 2007

Federico and Skype


Here is Federico on Saturday morning, driving the car.. He is so cute. He really makes me laugh, and he is pretty much used to me by now I think. I am only getting happier and happier that I am here. I went grocery shopping today (I have a little story and picture that I will post maybe tomorrow) and bought food for my apartment so now I am all set except for my TV (its coming) and the gas and hot water. But it feels good to be independent and almost completely settled.
On another note, I have just successfully used Skype for the first time over here so I encourage everyone to download it (skype.com) because it is a way to talk through your computer for free. You just need a microphone (some computers already have them). I even have a webcam that I am currently working on installing so I can have video conversations too!! :)...this is all very exciting to me..so everyone go download skype so I can talk to you!

1 comment:

Francesco Greco said...

So I'll go download Skype...;)