Friday, October 26, 2007

Treviso

Here are some new pictures: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd191/ryetoasty/

Most of them are from my trip to Treviso on Tuesday, which was nice. I only ended up staying there for abot 3 hours because it was a very confusing city. There were so many small side streets everywhere that I did a lot of walking back and forth and I was getting tired. But it was a good time and I got some good pictures.

Its raining out today and going to rain all weekend I think, which is no fun especially because I think we were going to have a BBQ at Manuela's parents house on Sunday. So hopefully it will not rain.

3 comments:

FDG said...

Hey I saw your comment on my blog ;) (I don't know how you found it, it was meant to be written just for my gf and only she has the address, but that's okay lol)

I'm from Treviso =D I study economics @ Venice (that's why I can write in English in spite of being Italian)

Anonymous said...

PJ does not have a working digital camera and his house is in no shape to be photographed. If there is a way I can do it with my phone let me know cuz im clueless and out of ideas, but we just got a rug and started our keystone light wallpaper, so my room is pretty bitchin. Let me know if i can text you pictures and ill send you at least my room asap.

Treviso Holiday said...

Thank you so much for sharing your travel experiences with everyone.