Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Decision

I have finally made a decision!! I am going to be working for the first family that I met (outside of Turin), in Montebelluna, which is near Venice. I got along really well with the parents and there is only one little boy who is almost two. I also have my own apartment next door to them which I think will turn out to be a good thing. So I am excited!

She cant pick me up at the train station until Thursday so I will be leaving here Thurs morning. Until then I will spend the next two days exploring Turin. Today i am on my way to take the tourism bus around the city, so that should be interesting, and maybe going to see a movie tonight...who knows..

So I am excited to be settled and start this next chapter of my adventure in Italy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy you made a decision and you are happy with it. Can't wait to stay in the apartment with you!! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you found a good new family! I guess Caitlin and I should get our passports and start saving our miles! miss you, xxo