Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Treat....

I am very excited because I get to treat myself tomorrow. I have made an appointment to get a manicure\pedicure!! I am very happy because it will be great (I hope) and it will be a nice relaxing thing to do before continuing with my crazy week.

I did have an opportunity to tour a little bit or Turin today which was really nice. I just walked about a 3 hour circle near my agents office (which is where I am staying, she has a bedroom off of it) so I got a small idea and got to see the Royal Palace and some of the city. (I will post pictures tomorrow hopoefully).

I also got pizza for dinner from supposedly the best pizzeria in Italy. It was very amazing. But now I am very tired and I have quite a long day\week ahead of me so I will write more soon.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the manicure/pedicure???? Different than at home?? So happy to hear you were happy on the phone yesterday. You are getting a great experience and getting to see a lot. Lucky you!! We love you and miss you so much. Mom & Dad