Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sick :(

So this whole adjustment thing isnt exactly going so well for me. Now I am sick and have for about 4 days now. I am so sick that I am on my way (hopefully) to see a doctor tonight.
I have a sore throat, which is actually slightly better now but before was the worst pain I have ever experienced! And now I have developed an ear problem and seem to be going deaf in my left ear.
I really hope the doctor can make things better and next week turns out much better than this one did because as of now I dont know if I will be able to make it out the rest of the year. I am not exactly having the time of my life yet and am starting to wonder what I am doing....

I am sorry that all of my posts have been so negative lately and despite all that I am really really trying to be positive! But like I said before I am waiting for the day when I fall in love with this place and this job and that day doesnt seem to be coming anytime soon.

I was reading Julies blog today and it made me very sad an am wondering why I didnt just decided to be an au pair in another state in America. At this point that seems like a much better idea to me.

I hope all is well with everyone else.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Hey Ryan- I used my detective skills and found your blog off of your comment on Julie's!
Even though you're not thrilled about Italy and your job yet, I think you'll be glad you did it in Europe as opposed to America. I considered doing the same thing in France, but didn't, and I still regret it and wonder what it would have been like. So even if you decide you hate it, it'll be good to know and not have to wonder about it six years down the road! I'm sure that once you're better and not so homesick, you'll really be glad you did.
I hope you feel better soon!