Thursday, September 6, 2007

My dad

Today is the day of my dads surgery (for those of you who dont know he is donating his kidney to his neice, who was very sick last year). I have been thinking about him all day and my being sick and him having the surgery might be a big reason for me missing home. I wish I could be there with him and for him. I am very proud of him for doing this and hope everything is going well (as I am writing this I think they are both out of surgery and in recovery, if everything went as planned, which means Meagan has a new kidney! I know she has been waiting for this surgery for a long time so I am also very excited for her!)

More later as I have been on here for a very long time and my ear is really starting to hurt...

PS. Brett and I have been officially dating for six months yesterday!! =)

Ciao

No comments: